It’s “Categories of Clutter” week here at Streamlined Solutions.
First up: sentimental clutter.
If you truly love or use something, and it has a suitable place in your home, it’s not clutter.
If you do not love or use it,
- and are keeping it only because someone gave it to you,
- or because it previously belonged to someone you are fond of,
- or it’s a souvenir of some vacation, activity, or event,
- or if you feel bad/ sad/ guilty when you look at it,
- or if it does not fit in your home or lifestyle,
let it go.