Virtual organizing is a way of getting Professional Organizing services using video conferencing, email, and/or the phone to communicate; the Organizer does not need to come into your home.
It is a great alternative for people with time, energy, health, budget, or distance challenges.
As in all organizing projects, I work with you to determine your goals, and figure out a plan to achieve those goals. I guide the process, while you do the hands-on work.
It may be used instead of, or between, on-site organizing sessions.
Virtual organizing may be a solution for you, if
- You would like to do-it-yourself, but with some direction, support, and accountability
- You have a busy schedule and can only spend 90 minutes at a time on a project
- You would like tips and advice to make better use of your space
- You have a limited budget
- You are social distancing, and prefer that no one come into your home
- There are no professional organizers in your area
- You want maintenance help between on-site sessions
For virtual organizing to be successful, it does require that
- You can do the physical work yourself
- You are comfortable with technology (email, digital photos, texting)
Appointments are once or twice per week, for 60-90 minutes, until the project is completed. There are additional check-ins between appointments, by phone, text, or email.
Call or email to make an appointment with Western Canada’s only Certified Virtual Organizer.