Looking for a Trained Professional Organizer?
Debby Lea was among the first Organizers in Canada to successfully complete the Trained Professional Organizer Program, and is the only Qualified Chronic Disorganization Specialist, ADD Specialist, and Hoarding Specialist in BC.
Experienced Organizer Debby Lea is a creative problem-solver who specializes in finding practical solutions tailored to your personality. With her unique combination of training, organizing experience, and teaching experience, she can show you how to banish clutter and chaos from your life, and welcome calm and control.
Qualifications earned from Professional Organizers in Canada:
- Silver Leaf member of Professional Organizers in Canada (more than 5 years experience)
- Trained Professional Organizer
Qualifications earned from the Institute for Challenging Disorganization (formerly the National Study Group on Chronic Disorganization):
- Chronic Disorganization Specialist
- ADD Specialist
- Hoarding Specialist
- Certificates of Study in Chronic Disorganization, ADD Issues with the CD Client, Client Administration, Hoarding Issues with the CD Client, Learning Styles and Modalities, Life Transitions, Mental Health Conditions and Challenges Affecting the D Client, Physical Conditions Affecting the CD Client, Understanding the Needs of the Elderly CD Client, Understanding the Needs of the Student CD Client, and Time Management and Productivity.
- Bachelor of Education
- Two years of CGA Accounting training
- Streamlined Solutions opened for business in 2004
What Does This Mean to You?
You are dealing with an experienced, highly qualified Organizer, who has extensive resources to share with you.
The goal of Streamlined Solutions is:
to help you banish clutter and chaos, and welcome calm and control, in your life, home, or office.
- Declutter and custom-organize your space
- Streamline your tasks
- Establish simple, easy-to-implement solutions that work for your personality, your family, your lifestyle, your goals
- Reduce your stress and gain more time for your priorities at home and at work
- BusinessOptimizerCoach.com, 2011: Increase Your Productivity in 15 Minutes or Less
- WomansDay.com, 2011: Spring-Clean Your Morning Routine
- SheKnows.com, 2011: Playroom Clutter Control
- Coquitlam NOW Newspaper, April 2011: Clearing Out Clutter
- The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur, June 2010: Time Management Tips
- Canadian House & Home, Oct. 2007: The Gift of Order
- Owl Magazine, Sept. 2006: Back-to-School Survival Guide
- VerveGirl Magazine, Sept. 2005: 10 Ways to Have Your Best School Year Ever
A proud member of Professional Organizers in Canada and the Institute for Challenging Disorganization!
Streamlined Solutions operates in accordance with the Code of Ethics and Guidelines of POC.