The thing that makes it hard to store jewelry, especially earrings, is that there are so many little pieces. They get tangled together, they don’t really hang well on a holder- and who is going to take the time to take off the backs every time and mount them on a piece of mesh or screen?
That’s why I love the watchmakers’ cases from Lee Valley.
Just some of the great features:
- Each little round container lifts out of the rectangular case.
- They hold two or three pair of earrings (unless yours are very large.)
- The clear tops make it easy to see your entire collection.
- They rearrange easily if you want to organize them in a different pattern.
- The individual cases can pop into a travel bag.
- The boxes are flat and shallow, so it’s easy to stack as many as you need.
Several sizes are available. Check them out at http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/page.aspx?p=44948&cat=1,43326,44948
These are great for anything tiny that you want to store in an organized fashion.
No product or remuneration was received for this recommendation. I paid for mine, just like everyone else.